Generator and Power System Service
Our generators help power all kinds of buildings and machines around the world. In many cases, like medical or data center applications, unscheduled downtime simply isn’t an option. Having experts on hand doesn’t just bring peace of mind – it can save lives.
We provide a single source for dependable service and support for anyone requiring routine service on their generator, regardless of the equipment manufacturer. Plus, our emergency response service ensures a technician is always on hand when seconds matter and the mission is critical.
This same dependable service promise is also built into every Cummins generator, whether it’s a portable unit designed for tailgating or camping, a residential installation to keep your family safe and comfortable during severe weather or a commercial generator to keep your business open.
The Cummins Advantage
- Our distributor service locations sell and service Cummins Power Generation products, providing a single source for accountability, service and support.
- Cummins provides single-source warranty, planned maintenance and around-the-clock emergency service for our generator sets.
- In addition to generator sets, Cummins portfolio includes automatic transfer switches, paralleling equipment and switchgear, networking tools and accessories.
- A planned maintenance representative is available to support all your maintenance and service related needs.
- The support of a live phone operator available for rapid emergency response 24hours a day 365 days a year with our emergency hotline at (800) 929-3148, for the next available technician located near you.
What our customers are saying
“With Cummins, it’s not just them selling you a product. It’s more like a bond. So, once you have equipment with them, they are with you for life.” – John Jordan, Mechanic at Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital
“You get a friendship. You get a lifetime partner. And if there’s a failure, they’re there, 100% guaranteed.” – Chris Medlin, Maintenance at Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital
“Before Cummins, we didn’t sleep as much as we do now. Our clients have zero opportunity for downtime. It gives us tremendous ease of mind that our clients will be up and running 24/7.” – Vello Ehvert, President of Ehvert Engineering